I made some serious progress on the plant list today. I managed to photograph all Gesneriads on the main floor and tag unknown plants with “NOID ####” tags (not that many actually).
I’ll be typing up those plants tomorrow and starting to work through the pictures. As they bloom of course I’ll have to update things and check the IDs that I do have but it’s some definite progress.
Of these there were only 9 NOID African Violets, 1 NOID Strep (which is a start from a leaf of another plant we have/had), and 1 Chirita which is sort of questionable (there are two labels on the pot, should be very easy to figure out once it grows more).
Maybe not so many upstairs and none in the basement. I think actually this plant list should be able to be “finished” fairly soon.